Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Truly,truly....

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2009!!!


feeling down this week...got fever + flu + cough,cough,cough...huhu..in addition,also those ulcers...wuwu..very,very painful u know!!but then..even in all these pain i'm going through,someone manage to touch my heart..i'm meant figuratively,of course...

he cared about me so much that i felt touched and...happy.yes.happy.

last week,after going through all those mind boggling exams,he surprised me by showing up at nilai,to send me home...my home..at gombak..SURPRISE!!

anyway,i did not expect him to do that for me...to come all the way from ampang,then pick me up at nilai and drive me home...even mama was surprised he did that...i'm really,really touched...

then,during my worse days of sickness,should i emphasis on WORSE DAYS,he's still with me..nursing me..put aside the fact that he's a male nurse of course...he accompanied me to the clinic, made sure i get all the meals...made sure i ate the medicine on time...

i can honestly say,no guy have ever done like that,treat me that way...ever!

meeting this guy, getting to know him...i can surely say, that's the best thing that happened to me during 2008...apart from getting my license,or starting college and many more...

getting to know this one,particular guy...made my 2008, a memorable year..

cause he showed,taught,give,presented and many more that he did..that truly touched my heart...

now these is one of the friendship i'll treasure forever=)

No comments: