Sunday, December 14, 2008

As time pass by..

As time pass by, things changes accordingly..
we can't hope that everything will stay the same forever..
some changes may turn out to our likeness but some may not..
but..that's what we have to do...to learn to adapt ourselves to new things...to changes..

things changes in my life lately...i'm not talking about a total trnabout...
but it's not as it's used to be before.. i've had conflicts..i've earned new friends..an lost some...
i've grew closer to some..and apart from others...but it's not like i planned all these to happen..
i don't..but that what i have to deal with...to learn to accept and adapt to changes...in my life..

these changes... in certain aspects,made me happier than before..because i'm nearly getting what i want..but to get that,i grew apart from my bestfriend..this change,i dont really like...
i know people say,friendship is important than things..

i'm torn between friendship..and relationship...i dare not make any decision..
i never really have the courage to make the decision in my life..
normally my family did it for me...and this time,my bestfrriend made it for me...
by growing apart from me...and i'll have to teach myself to accept that..and move on..

it's not like i can't always be there for my bestfriends..i'm always there....
it's just up to them either to see me as i am....or to see me as they want...
and i know, it's not the same munierah that we're talking about..

it's just not the same...

No comments: