Monday, December 22, 2008

How Could They...

How could my college gave my group only 1 day of christmas holiday while others get 5 days??
The reason they gave was we have exams on 24th and 26th...and it's unavoidable...
huh....Then on New Year's, i still have to come for junior registration...which is another holiday minus...but that one can be replace on any other day that i want..
How could friends stab behind my back when i helped then in their times of need?
But who am i to judge people...i can't even judge myself.haha
But i know what I could do...i could care less about them, i could break these rules and skip exams, i could even do things which is not myself.. But i know i wouldn't...
Because someone taught me, "it's better to do good with people then being trashed with, rather than be evil with others then being hated to"
hey..that's somehow true.=)

No comments: