Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A change towards the future

So, here we are again after what...8 years? 9 years? I don't know.
But what i do know is a lot had happen in these years.

First, I got married! Yeah, that happened in 2014.
Then I lost my dad to cancer on 8th December 2015.
Also, I worked at KPJ Tawakkal for 3 years! 2011 -2014. Imagine that. In 3 years i got thru so many challenges and obstacles and met many types of people!
Then my husband got involved with MLM (iwouldvestophimifihadknownearlier)
Thus, leading to me quitting my job and join force with my sister to operate a food delivery service called Tapaulicious. It was going well, till she wanted to try something else so we put the delivery services on hold.
Meanwhile, I had to work so I joined Starbucks at Lingkaran Karak outlet. That was sometime in June 2015. Then my sister told me that she wants to open a cafe. So again, i quit Starbucks after 6 months working. It was a memorable experiences for me and the start of something new (que HSM song) . But I'll elaborate more about that later.

So here we are. March 2018. At the verge of shutting down. Hmmmmm.
It was going well for a while. Then I don't know what happened. Economy? Food not tasty? People getting bored? I don't know. It's sad. We have so much potential. But lack of funding. Which makes it hard. Not fair. Other people don't even make nice food and drinks but they have money so they can continue whatever it is they're selling.

It's sad but we have to be prepared from now on. It can go well, it may not. Who knows.

So back to square one. Job hunting. Should i live up to my dream of becoming the ultimate cashier. Or should I take life seriously and embark on a journey of no return. So dramatic. Hahahahah.

Continue my studies? Reach for the stars? Climb the highest mountain? I don't know. One by one I guess. But no mountain I can reach from being a cashier a JJ I guess.

 

No comments: