Saturday, August 8, 2009

today...

I was damn frustrated that i didn't get to go out today..i hate it..
my father won't allow me to go out inpublic..due to these epidemic H1N1..
Damn those swine flu..i was really looking forward to go out today..i planned to watch G.I. Joe with mirul...but he went with his friends instead..i'm not mad at him.i'm not mad at my dad..
i know he did this to protect me..
this year,i think i set a record of being admitted to hospital..normally,i'll get admitted once a year...
this year, i've already been admitted 4 times i think..now that's kind of disturbing..haha
it's not that i enjoy being in a hospital..being admitted i mean..i hate to trouble everyone else...
to come and visit or to come and stay with me or keep me company..i hate interupting their plans..
that's why usually,when i'm admitted to the hospital,i prefer to stay alone..
i asked my mom not to trouble herself to watch me at hospital..she may come if she want..but i'm not forcing her to take care of me..
as for my sister,all of them the same..i dont want to trouble them..so,i'll let them come whenever they want..
actually,being in a hospital is quite boring but also calmful..relaxing...
i get to spend time with myself...it's a rare oppurtunity for me..haha
anyway,that's all i'm babbling for today...write again later!

No comments: