Monday, February 21, 2011

After a while..

After quite sometime.. i'm not sure how long, i'm finally updating my blog. phew!
Well, for one thing, i'm no more a teenager, but i'm not gonna change my blog's name to adolescences mind now am i? haha
i'm 21 for that matters.. to say that my 20th birthday sucks, my 21st is much better =D
my friends celebrated my 21st in a big bang! with flours all over. haha. interesting.
still waiting for my family celebration when all of us are gathered together..
got plenty of chocolates this year! and 1 "mata besar" doll =)
pictures will come up later..
anyway, i'm finishing my 3-years diploma of physiotherapy.. 3-years have gone by just like that..
my last practical session was at my sponsored hospital, KPJ Tawakkal.. i went there before and this time i went for 3 months.. i started to familiarize with my working surrounding.. my soon-to-be colleagues.. i'm just not sure i'm ready yet. phew *nervous*

anyway, lots have gone by.. still wishing i'm still a teenager, actually, a schoolgirl, but i know it's time to a grow up =)


No comments: