Saturday, April 25, 2009

Muchmuchmuchmuch!!!!

I love my boyfriend so much!!!
Want to know why??? Because he gave me a new handphone. a brand new handphone!
A brand new Sony Ericsson W980i handphone!!!
seriously...i'm so lucky i got him!i can't believe he really,really bpught this for me...no one (family excluded) had ever done such thing for me...really...
Don't get me wrong..i dont love him just because he gave me a handphone..i love me for who he is!and for everything that he had done for me!

Amirul Aizad b Jamaludin....Thanx so muchmuchmuchmuchmuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala just phone
ask car la...wakaka

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
.azrina.ahmad. said...

weyy, betul ke merul bg ko phone?
w980i maal kot for present!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

why so many deleted comments?

munierahmontana said...

some comments are removed due to excessive use of bad language or abusive words or just simply because it is inappropriate to be shown in this blog.sorry for the inconvenience.