Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday2!!

Today is my 19th birthday...yay me!!!haha...i'm old!!wakakaka...
anyway, had the greatest..i mean THE GREATEST birthday ever!!obviously beats out all my celebration for the past 18 years...hahaha..
My classmates surprised me with a delicious chocolate cake..but i didn't get to eat so much cause in the end, the cake became the ultimate supply for the cake war!haha..thanks to ivan for starting the war..Glad you also get a piece of the cake on your face.hehe.and now,come to think of it, you were also the one to start out the water hose war too!haha.glad you're also soaked up when we got back to college =)
Anyway, Mirul came last night at brought me to dinner! I'm happy that he came all the way from Seremban to celebrate my birthday with me...thanks also for the sweetest birthday present that you gave to me! I love the ring so much! =)

Anyway, all in all, i would like to thanks all my friends as listed below, for making me enjoy the 19th bday!!!!i love all of you!!!especially my boyfriend, of course!!!haha x)

-mirul
-ivan
-nudd
-aya
-ayie
-farah
-sue
-nana
- naz
-abah
-elfi
-kuchai
-jue
-xera
-zela
-dilah
-aiza
- and anyone else that was involved...
sorry if i lefted out your name...!!

*pictures will be posted later on*

No comments: