Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why boys lie....and girls cry

WHY BOYS LIE

there are many reasons why boys lie...in my point of view,here are some of the reasons:-

-they do it just for fun.
-they do it to protect us from being hurt.
-they do it to cover whatever they did wrong.
-they do it to make us feel better.
-they do it so that they dont have to argue much with us.
-they do it to make themselves feel better.
-they do it to make the world a better place...for them.
-they do it so that they dont have to think much.

there are many other reasons that i couldnt bring myself to type it here...but that's generally why boys lie in my opinion..emphasis on MY OPINION.

WHY GIRLS CRY

-they cry because they feel sad.
-they cry because they feel terribly sad.
-they cry just because they feel like it.
-they cry because they're heart broken.
-they cry because they want to.
-they cry because their heart felt empty.
-they cry because they are happy.
-they cry for other people's troubles.
-they cry for their loved ones.
-they cry out of no reason.
-they cry because they are girls.

crying is like one of my hobby nowdays...one of my routine..
sometimes even i don't know why i cry...the tears just falls down without warning or early signs...but after crying,i felt a bit better than before...

there are tears of joy and happiness...there are also tears of sadness and sorrow..
i dont know which tears that fell down on my cheeks...that swam in my eyes...
but it really relieves me after a few minutes of crying...
i know some people dont like seeing me cry,but i cant stop myself from producing these tears...
for it is an involuntary action,a response towards what my heart is feeling at the moments...

why boys lie...maybe they did it at our best interest at their hearts and mind..
but sometimes they may also lie to get away from whatever they have done...
i cant assumed that all boys lie for the same reason because it depends on the situation...just like why the girls cry...but i,for one,can admit that at times....girls just cry because the boys just lie...

u may not agree with my post but what the heck...it's just my opinion...
u can voice out yours...either by commenting this post...or simply just write your own blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btol btol btol.
every word,mmg btol.huhu