Saturday, September 6, 2008

GOODBYE

tomorow,i'll be going back to Nilai.. It's the end of my holiday.. huhu..Cannot wake up late anyore..got classes to go..
But i'm looking forward to keep myself busy..keep busy so that i wont think about my problems and the emptiness in my heart..
how do we say goodbye to someone,and mean it...i mean,really really mean goodbye..
which means letting go and never turning back...
how do we say it?i dont know...because everytime i say goodbye..i will always turn back..
and when people say goodbye to me..it'll break my heart..

"i remember when we kissed,
i still feel it on my cheeks..
the time that you danced with me,
with no music playing..
i remember the simple things,
i remember till i cried..
but the memory i wished i'd forget,
is goodbye..."

"GOODBYE" by miley cyrus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mr President says,

kiss because i am girl...
dance because i am here...
smile becasue its happen...