Tuesday, August 12, 2008

yay!holiday!

i'm now on a semester break..i've just ended my first semester..it was tough but i managed to get through it just fine..the final exam wasn't really what i expected but well..i came through okay i think..haha..

i'm enjoying my holiday...without assignment to think about,without homework to be done..without test to be worried about!haha...i'll worry about the results when the second semester opens=p

i miss my cousin!!it's been a loooong time since i've last seen her..i really,really can't wait to see her again..i also miss my sister..can't wait to see her too!
it's only been a few days since our holiday started and i've missed my friends already...especially my housemates which always brightens my morning and ends my day with laughter...miss you girls!!

college life is a fun phase for me..it's challenging..but it also taught me a lot of things...educational wise and life-experiences wise...i hope what i learnt in this time will help in making me a better person in the future..hope so!

No comments: