Wednesday, April 9, 2008

missed

This is my last week before i go to PNC College.. things are happening so fast..i felt like i've just started middle school yesterday and now,i'm going to college.. How fascinating time is..
i'm excited that i'm moving on...but i also feel scared,nervous and sad that i had to leave some of the stuff that i love...i'm sure going to miss my room,my family..miss baking cakes every saturday..miss the trips to KLCC everyday other day..i'm sure going to miss passing by a special home that i used to look..miss my nieces and nephews...my friends,i think a little bit...

But i know i'm going for a better future...and to learn to be independant..
i hope i'll get a good room mate=p

so,i'm still going to write in this blog..just,maybe not as frequent as i used to..heck,no one ever read this blog except me anyway,what do i care=)

No comments: