Wednesday, March 5, 2008

my thought

here's a thought.teenagers are always associated with love,lust and studies.
i've been through all i can say that love hurts more than study!!
but,i manage to go through its challenges and learned that to love someone,u have to love yourself first.so, FYI, im single =)
for my studies, ryte now i haven't started university yet so i'm doing part time work at KL Hyperbaric Centre to support my life. it's quite enjoyable as my colleagues are friendly and helpful.
i miss my school life because right now,i seldom see my friends. before this, they're the reason i went to school every morning. now that we have gone seperate ways, i miss all of them...
but i know that life has to go on, that we must keep moving forward and let go of the past..
i can do that..what i can't do is let go of the man i first come to love,truly,with my heart.

No comments: